The QB Careers Fellowship is excited to offer select Scholars from the Class of 2025 the opportunity to join us for 12 months of programming designed to holistically support their personal and professional growth.
Please review the eligibility criteria, terms and conditions, and application process thoroughly before submitting your application.
- Be a current QuestBridge Scholar attending one of our college partners
- Be a member of the graduating Class of 2025
- Have a strong academic record (typically a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above)
- Be in good disciplinary standing
- Have a history of achievement beyond the classroom
- Demonstrate deep interest in self-reflection, career exploration, and community engagement
- Be able to participate in all program-related activities
- Submit a full application which includes your transcript, resume, and several free-response questions
QuestBridge Scholars and Alumni who are not eligible to apply for the QB Careers Fellowship can indicate their interest in future programming through this form.
Terms and Conditions
Fellowship recipients must agree to the below Terms and Conditions prior to beginning the Fellowship.
- Participate in approximately 10 hours of programming per month, including
- Up to three weekend retreats
- Monthly virtual group meetings
- Monthly one-to-one life and career coaching sessions
- A professional experience in the summer between sophomore and junior year
- Complete and submit programmatic items, including
- Monthly reflective work
- Written summary and supplementary media (photo, video, etc.) account of their experience for the QuestBridge website and communications
- Ongoing feedback to inform programming
- Fellows will receive funding that will be awarded upon successful completion of all program requirements.
- Failure to complete the above stated requirements will result in the forfeiture of award funds.
Please direct your questions about the application and selection process to email@example.com.